Just a few things I’m digging at the moment.
From the left and clockwise.
1. This is a fashion savvy tutorial in how to make a garment rack from Smitten Studio – I love the colour combo of the clothes and am dreaming up the new spring wardrobe. Great inspiration.
2. Chai Coconut Ice-cream by Cookie and Kate – looks so good can’t wait to give it a try myself.
3. Buns are just so classic – I’m stuck with mid-length hair at the moment it is a bit of a hassle when it comes to these styles but I’m determined to perfect even with the shorter layers.
4. I really want one of these fiddle leaf fig trees for the new place.
5. I am saving my pennies for this print! Olle Eksell – such talent.
Have a great few days – you’ll hear from me soon 😉